everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 591€ million in Fiscal year 2012 (5% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount more than 10,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth.
Currently, everis shareholders are everis’ employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis’ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Excellence is an attribute of everis. It is accomplished through the delivery of quality and high productivity. In everis we work hard, with methodology, tools, highly qualified teams and high performance centers. We have developed a methodology called COM (Corporate Methods), which encompasses the experiences gained in projects carried out. COM transforms these experiences into easily applicable methods, which allow us to provide the most appropriate solutions to our clients. As a result of this way of working we have obtained the international ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Our teams are highly qualified, as our consultants have gained more than a thousand certificates (SAP, Oracle, Sun, IBM, PMI, Prince2, ITIL, etc.). Our Corporate University offers our consultants a multitude of courses that allow a high level of qualification.
everis is awarded the ISO 27001 certification which evaluates the management system of corporate information to ensure security in the provision of operational services, technical systems and IT management. In 2013, everis has renewed the ISO 20000 international certificate, obtained following a three-year period working within the Services Management System for Outsourcing (SGSO).
We also have high performance centers with a CMMi-5 certification in Spain (Alicante, Murcia, Sevilla), Chile (Temuco), Argentina (Tucumán) and Brazil (Uberlandia). This is the highest level of quality in the software industry.